Call Us On 2348027484199

Free Tip on Why Government Might Demolishe Your Fence PDF Print E-mail
Written by Simon   
Saturday, 12 December 2009 10:06



To avoid demolition of ones fence it is necessary to seek Government approval as stated in the Lagos State of Nigeria Town and Country planning (Building plan) Regulation 1985
“Any Person who wishes to carry out any fencing work should submit the following documents to the Town Planning Authority –

(a) Written application to the Town planning Authority in two copies;

(b) Survey site plan in respect of  the land to be fenced;

(c) Proof of ownership in respect  of the land;

(d) Any other document that may be required  by the town planning authority;

(e) Payment of the prescribed fees as stated in schedule III.

• After the satisfactory submission of the above documents and payment of the
Prescribed fees, the Town Planning Authority shall process the application and an officer not below the rank of a Higher Technical officer (Town Planning or Engineering) or a Town Planning officer shall visit the site.

• Subject to satisfactory report, the approval for fencing work shall be expressly given in writing by the Town Planning Authority, duly signed by an officer not below the rank of a District Town Planning Officer.


This is the mini version of the document “WHAT YOU MUST DO TO AVOID DEMOLITION OF YOUR FENCE   BY GOVERNMENT The full version of the document goes for N950.00 (Nine hundred and fifty naira only)

Click on the Image below to get it



Last Updated on Wednesday, 31 December 2014 15:10


If you urgently need any of the plans of the
3Ds shown and cannot wait pls contact Geoffrey Ochiagha on 08027484199
Website Design By Simon Uzoma 08027484199